Dental Exams Prevent Serious Oral Health Problems
Here at Milford Dental Excellence (MDE), along with providing holistic patient care, we have a mission—to prevent your dental health problems from ever developing.
What is the best way to do this? Maintaining your routine dental care. This includes:
- Brushing at least twice per day
- Flossing at bedtime
- Maintaining hygiene visits
The American Dental Association (ADA) and our team highly recommend scheduling routine dental appointments every six months. Doing so will ensure that your teeth and gums remain healthy.
A comprehensive dental visit includes:
- A conversation about your dental health priorities and concerns
- An oral cancer screening
- Evaluation of your jaw joint and function
- A screening for sleep-related issues
- X-rays (as needed) to discover underlying dental problems
- Evaluation of gum tissue and bone support
- Education on current oral health condition
- Development of a personalized treatment plan
My most recent visit was for a cleaning and an exam. I have been a patient at this practice for more years than I can remember. I have been attended to by Dr. Egbert, Dr Reineck and most recently by Dr. Powers. I have been cared for by almost all of the hygienists and have found all the staff to be competent and professional.
My husband and I have been patients there for more than 10 years and we both love our visits each time we go. They always remember us when we come in, and we pick right up where we left off with the doctors and hygienists. They always make us feel like extended family. We recommend MDE to everyone looking for a great dental experience!
Milford Dental Excellence is the most informed, friendly, and professional dental practice I have ever been to. I didn’t know the bar could be so high. I live downtown making it a 30 minute commute to them, but because they truly are excellent I will continue to visit them twice a year for as long as I live in Cincinnati. Thanks guys!