Tired of your partner complaining about your loud snoring?
Are you experiencing any of these other symptoms?
DAYTIME SYMPTOMS associated with sleep apnea:
- Weight gain
- Headaches & migraines
- Anxiety & depression
- Forward head posture
- High blood pressure
- Higher pulse rate
- Shortness of breath
- Excessive daytime tiredness
- Chronic fatigue
- Acid Reflux
- Adult-onset diabetes
- Fatigue with mild exercise
- Energy that can’t be turned off
- Neck, shoulder or back pain
- Racing heartbeat/tightness in chest
- Excessive use of caffeine to stay awake
- Popping & clicking in the jaw joint
- Clenching and grinding of teeth
NIGHTTIME SYMPTOMS associated with sleep apnea:
- Feeling unrefreshed upon awakening
- Pauses in breathing during sleep
- Restless leg; restlessness in bed
- Jaw muscle soreness, especially upon awakening
- Inability to fall asleep easily or stay asleep
- And more…
YOU ARE NOT ALONE!
Simply put, if you have sleep apnea you are not breathing with ease or providing your body with the oxygen it requires. This can lead to (or you may already have) serious health problems which may ultimately result in death.
It is estimated that 22 million people are suffering from sleep apnea and 80% of these people are living undiagnosed.
Complete this take-home survey to identify whether you may be at risk for sleep apnea.
Our own Dr. Egbert has personally experienced sleep issues. This has motivated our team in researching and utilizing the most effective treatments available for sleep apnea, in order to improve and save lives. We have treated many sleep apnea patients right here at Milford Dental Excellence.
If you find that you are experiencing several of these symptoms, you may be a good candidate for sleep evaluation either through our office or a sleep clinic. We encourage you to make your appointment today. It could save your life.